Overblog Follow this blog
Edit post Administration Create my blog

This is a blog which releases digital news and good programs for you. Here are the Best Software From Kvisoft- Data Recovery Software,Flash Slideshow Maker, Video Converters

Why is Samsung gaining on Apple in the mobile industry

As the research, Apple still rakes in a whopping 57% of the profits in the mobile industry, while Samsung grabs the other 43%. Following is the cause from imore.com:

According to Cannacord Genuity, Apple has 8% of the mobile market. Considering Apple is only involved in the smartphone market, and currently only offers 3 phones -- the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 4 -- I think this is an incredible result. And yes, Samsung has much more overall mobile share than Apple, but that’s because they sell lots of feature phones, and because they offer a far wide range of Android phones than Apple does iPhones. Samsung ships a lot more phones than Apple and at the high end of the market, they both have great hardware with fairly high price points. Samsung should be able to make a lot of money. That Apple can make way more money than Samsung per phone is impressive.

In my opinion, this just represents points of some reporters. To choose Samsung or Apple, it is your business.

 

Tips: Popular Wedding slideshow music for you

To create wedding slideshows with Kvisoft Flash Slideshow Builder

Apple iPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S4

Apple iPhone 5 VS Samsung Galaxy S4